Hong Kong Monetary Authority intervenes as its dollar weakens
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) bought another HK$4.710 billion in Hong Kong dollars on Wednesday U.S. time.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Hong Kong Monetary Authority intervenes as its dollar weakens, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong's port has fallen behind rivals. Industry experts say it needs to be more competitive CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Hong Kong's once world-beating port needs to raise its game or risk falling further behind...
- Vote! Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: A giant container ship sailing under a suspension bridge; Chinese cemeteries as densely...
- Vote! Hong Kong developers are transforming run-down buildings ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Today) - HONG KONG’S property developers are looking to transform run-down buildings into profit generators in the...