Hong Kong leader says she's committed to finishing her term and rejects calls for her to quit
Hong Kong's Chief Executive Carrie Lam said Tuesday she's committed to completing her term despite massive protests demanding that she resign.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong leader says she's committed to finishing her term and rejects calls for her to quit, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 18 June
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong protesters egg China office at end of massive rally Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Masked protesters threw eggs at China's office in Hong Kong on Sunday night following another massive rally, focusing anger towards the embodiment of Beijing's rule with no end...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong locks down as thousands gather for latest rally Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Thousands gathered in sweltering heat in Hong Kong on Sunday for the latest in a series of mass protests over an extradition bill that has plunged the Chinese-ruled...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong braces for fresh anti-government march Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong is bracing for another huge anti-government march on Sunday afternoon with seemingly no end in sight to the turmoil engulfing the finance hub, sparked by years...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Hong Kong Residents Deface Chinese Emblem in Latest Protest
- - UN: Humanitarian Situation in Syria Continues to Deteriorate
- - Recycled Water Part of Perth's Plan to Beat Climate Change in Australia
- - 'Stronger Than Ever': India Set for Fresh Moon Launch Attempt
- - 1,000 Firefighters Battle Wildfires in Central Portugal
- - Doctors: Detainee Allegedly Tortured in Sudan Dies
- - Thai Industrial Property market driven by rocketing Chinese FDI
- - Hong Kong protesters egg China office at end of massive rally
- - More than 1,000 firefighters battle Portugal wildfires
- - UK Treasury Chief Vows to Quit if Boris Johnson Becomes PM