Hong Kong issues red travel warning for Sri Lanka after bombings that killed at least 290
Hong Kong has issued a “red” travel warning for Sri Lanka advising its residents to avoid visiting the South Asian nation following Sunday’s wave of bombings at churches and hotels that killed at least 290.The advisory came as Hong Kong travel agencies mulled whether to cancel tours scheduled for next month as the country recovers from multiple attacks across Colombo and two other coastal cities.Some 35 travellers with three local tours were in Sri Lanka on Monday, with one group set to return…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong issues red travel warning for Sri Lanka after bombings that killed at least 290, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Monday, 22 April
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! 'Human chain' a tune-up for weekend rallies in HK Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Protesters geared up on Friday evening for a 12th straight weekend of demonstrations that have rocked Hong Kong and raised questions about its future as a regional financial...
- Vote! Sri Lanka withdraws emergency law imposed after Easter attacks REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Sri Lanka on Friday withdrew an emergency law imposed after Easter Sunday attacks in April, a military spokesman said. ...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong stocks at 'compelling' lows and could be a buying opportunity, strategist says CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Hong Kong's battered stocks may be on the cusp of a historic buying opportunity, with eleven straight weeks of protest and a protracted trade war pushing equity valuations to "compelling"...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China to Raise Tariffs on Another $75 Billion in US Goods
- - Climate change turns Greenland into strategic, economic hotspot
- - Hong Kong protesters target airport week after arrivals hall mayhem
- - UN: Myanmar Military Intended to Perpetrate Genocide Against Rohingya Muslims
- - Jewish Groups Speak Out Against Trump Immigration Policy
- - Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Under Way
- - Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Underway
- - US Tells Canada It's Urging China to Free Detained Canadians
- - New Sudan Sovereign Council Woman Vows to Uphold Rights of All
- - When India’s government abuses power, the media cheer