Hong Kong hotel industry toasts bumper 'golden week' holiday
Chinese tourists were willing to pay close to quadruple the normal rate for a hotel room in Hong Kong during the National Day “golden week” holiday, as the newly opened high-speed train link to the city created a sudden surge in last-minute bookings.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Hong Kong hotel industry toasts bumper 'golden week' holiday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport BBC News Asia (Yesterday) - Two men carrying at least 24 severed rhino horns have been arrested at Hong Kong...
- Older News
- Vote! Local designers launch collections at New York Fashion Week ASIA TODAY (2 days ago) - Feb 14, 2019 Picture: 14 February 2019 – The Hong Kong Trade Development Council...
- Vote! Hong Kong pushes ahead with blanket ban on e-cigarettes Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - It may be time to kick the habit for vapers in Hong Kong as officials...