Hong Kong Fashion Week for SpringSummer
Jul 09, 2018 Picture: “Corporate Fashion and Uniforms” Zone Debuts “Fashion Tech” Zone Explores the Latest Technological Application 9 July 2018 – The 25th Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring/Summer opened today at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and will run until 12 July. Organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the show gathers around 1,100 exhibitors from 14 countries and regions, serving as an ideal one-stop sourcing platform for the industry. Exhibits feature the latest fashion designs, international brands, garments, fabrics and accessories. Under the theme “Happy Collage”, about 15 fashion events are being held during the fair, including fashion shows, trend forecasting seminars, buyer forums and a networking reception, presenting the latest market intelligence and fashion items. This year’s show also features new exhibitors from Singapore, Sri Lanka and the United States; along with 9 pavilions including India’s Apparel Export Promotion Council and... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Hong Kong Fashion Week for SpringSummer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Mikhy Farrera Brochez, American man at heart of Singapore’s HIV data scandal, ran Hong Kong centre for special needs children SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The American at the centre of Singapore’s HIV data leak scandal ran education-related businesses in...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Qantas: high-flying connection between Hong Kong and Australia for seven decades, and beyond SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - [Sponsored Article]The pastQantas premiered its charter service from Sydney to Hong Kong in March 1949...
- Older News
- Vote! Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - PARIS: The fashion world was plunged into mourning on Tuesday by the death of legendary...