Hong Kong Airlines to start daily service to Manila from June 2018
Apr 19, 2018 Picture: HONG KONG, April 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Hong Kong Airlines will operate daily flights between its home base of Hong Kong and Manila, the capital of the Philippines from 1 June 2018 - the latest addition to the airline's expanding network. According to official figures by the Hong Kong Tourism Board, visitor arrivals from the Philippines climbed to 894,489 in 2017 - a 13% growth from that in 2016. Hong Kong Airlines' new service will meet the increasing travel demand from the Philippines to Hong Kong and beyond, including popular destinations like Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver in North America. Mr Michael Ma, Director of Commercial at Hong Kong Airlines said: "Demand for flights between the Philippines and Hong Kong has been growing steadily, and we are pleased to offer customers more travel options than ever. Our entry into a new market marks an... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Hong Kong Airlines to start daily service to Manila from June 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - The Asia's Biggest Integrated Security Exhibition - SECON 2019
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Mikhy Farrera Brochez, American man at heart of Singapore’s HIV data scandal, ran Hong Kong centre for special needs children SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The American at the centre of Singapore’s HIV data leak scandal ran education-related businesses in...
- Older News
- Vote! Qantas: high-flying connection between Hong Kong and Australia for seven decades, and beyond SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - [Sponsored Article]The pastQantas premiered its charter service from Sydney to Hong Kong in March 1949...
- Vote! ‘Pregnant’ Hong Kong woman who hid stolen Persian kittens under clothes passed through Taoyuan airport security undetected: Taiwan media SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - An alleged cat burglar from Hong Kong reportedly smuggled two stolen Persian kittens through Taiwan’s...