Hong Kong’s Peak Tram expects surge in visitors after revamp
The revamp of Hong Kong’s century-old Peak Tram is set to boost passenger numbers by double-digit growth in the first year and meet modern needs without changing the classic style of its iconic carriages.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong’s Peak Tram expects surge in visitors after revamp, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 15 April
- Older News
- Vote! Boy or girl? Hong Kong at centre of banned China gender test Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - HONG KONG: Shady middle-men are openly advertising on Chinese social media to smuggle blood samples of pregnant women to Hong Kong to skirt the mainland's ban on gender testing, an...
- Vote! China makes its case for Hong Kong's divisive extradition bills CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - A Chinese official in Hong Kong is urging the quick passage of legal measures to allow fugitives to be transferred to the mainland....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach