HM the King’s title deed of land donated for new zoo on display
The Dusit Zoo or Khao Din has put on public display at the zoo a land title deed of a 300-rai plot of land donated by His Majesty the King for the construction of a new zoo to replace the Dusit Zoo which is to be closed down at the end of this month. The land plot is located at Klong 6, Thanyaburi district of Pathum Thani. Also on exhibition are designs of the new zoo by third-year students of land architecture of the faculty of architecture of Chulalongkorn University. Many people flocked to the Dusit Zoo today – mostly in family groups – to pay their last visit to the zoo, one of the landmarks of Bangkok since 1938, before it is closed down for good on August 31. The star of attraction is Mae Malee, a 52 year old hippopotamus. One of the visitors, Ms Nanthida Poengphol, told... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, HM the King’s title deed of land donated for new zoo on display, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- Older News
- Vote! P-Move turns out for forest dwellers Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The People's Movement for a Just Society (P-Move), a grassroots group campaigning for land rights...