HK government decries UK 'interference'
HONG KONG: The government of Hong Kong on Friday dismissed a British Foreign Office report that political rights and freedoms in the territory are under pressure, calling it interference in its internal affairs.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, HK government decries UK 'interference', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - Robert Schellenberg case: China accuses Canada of 'double standards'
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand