Healthcare stocks drag SET index, Philippine shares jump
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended marginally lower on Wednesday, snapping three straight sessions of gains, dragged by healthcare stocks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Healthcare stocks drag SET index, Philippine shares jump, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Philippine stocks lead region, SET up slightly Bangkok Post (Today) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Friday, with Philippines hitting a nine-and-a-half-month closing high and...
- Vote! Philippine stocks lead regional gains, SET slightly increases Bangkok Post (Today) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Friday, with Philippines hitting a nine-and-a-half-month closing high and...
- Older News
- Vote! SET ends higher, Philippine shares lead SE Asian peers Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares led the gains on...