Hakeem al-Araibi: FFA pledges money in bid for footballer's return
Football Federation Australia pledges A$10,000 in a bid to help return jailed Bahraini refugee player Hakeem al-Araibi from Thailand.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Hakeem al-Araibi: FFA pledges money in bid for footballer's return, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- Older News
- Vote! Land of Smiles? Thailand’s history of deporting refugees and asylum seekers Prachatai (2 days ago) - Submitted on Thu, 2019-02-14 17:12Prachatai On 7 January 2019, after the Thai authorities had...
- Vote! Hakeem al-Araibi: power, politics, football and the will of the people The Guardian (3 days ago) - The footballer’s plight crossed lines of international diplomacy, human rights, the Arab Spring, sport and...
- Vote! Empathy is the energy that drives social change – the Australian government is an old hand at gagging it | Brigid Delaney The Guardian (4 days ago) - Hakeem al-Araibi is the latest to show us how invested we can be when we...