Gunmen attack Afghan communications ministry in Kabul
Gunmen attacked the communications ministry in the centre of Kabul on Saturday, interrupting months of relative calm in the Afghan capital and underlining security threats that have continued despite efforts to open peace talks with the Taliban. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Gunmen attack Afghan communications ministry in Kabul, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 20 April
- Older News
- Vote! Death Toll in Afghan Wedding Attack Rises to 80 VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - VOA correspondent Ayaz Gul contributed to this report from Islamabad. The death toll from a suicide bomb attack at a wedding in the Afghan capital, Kabul, last week has risen to...
- Vote! Death toll from Afghan wedding blast rises to 80 - officials REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - The death toll from a suicide bomb attack on a wedding reception in Afghanistan's capital, Kabul, has risen to 80, two senior officials said on Wednesday. ...
- Vote! Afghan President Vows to Eliminate IS Safe Havens After Wedding Attack VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Afghanistan's president has vowed to eliminate all safe havens of the Islamic State.Ashraf Ghani's comments Monday, on Afghanistan's centennial Independence Day, come as the South Asian country is still recovering...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Hezbollah: Israeli Drone Crashes Into Hezbollah Media Center
- - Australia to Join Strait of Hormuz Tanker Protection Mission
- - Pope, Urging Prayers, Says Amazon Forest Vital for Our Earth
- - Commemoration of 400th Anniversary of Slavery Brings Calls for Reflection, Unity