Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology closed with an increase in visitor numbers
Jun 20, 2018 Picture: GUANGZHOU, CHINA --( ASIA TODAY )-- Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology 2018 reaffirmed its influence in South China’s intelligent building and smart home sector as the total visitor figure with Guangzhou International Lighting Fair reached more than 165,000, a 5% increase from the last edition. This year, special attention was paid to the development of ‘Green Hotels' in the country and IoT as dedicated seminars addressed the topics during the fair. Reflecting on another successful edition of the fair, Ms Lucia Wong, Deputy General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co Ltd, said: “As well as serving as a business hub and displaying the latest market offerings, the 2018 edition of the fair delivered an inspiring seminar programme by bringing together some of the leading voices from the industry. We strived to forge an information-exchange platform that encouraged the sharing of insights and innovations and the response... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology closed with an increase in visitor numbers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- - Iran says Pakistan to 'pay high price' over attack, warns Saudi