Grassroots activism spurs Dao Din
The last public appearance of anti-coup student Jatupat Boonpattararaksa, widely known as Pai Dao Din, was in 2017 when he was sentenced for lese majeste, added to his sentence for protesting against the then-draft constitution.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Grassroots activism spurs Dao Din, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 4 March, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments