Graft case against Airports of Thailand, King Power dismissed
A court on Tuesday dismissed a 14 billion baht graft case against Airports of Thailand and duty-free retailer King Power, owner of the English Premier League club Leicester City.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Graft case against Airports of Thailand, King Power dismissed, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- - All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand disqualifies king's sister from election running The Guardian (4 days ago) - Princess Ubolratana should be ‘above politics’ says panel after she became PM candidate Thailand’s election...
- Vote! Thailand: princess's bid for power is over after party withdraws support The Guardian (6 days ago) - Princess Ubolratana shocked the nation by announcing she would run for PM but party says...