Government endorses 7 projects aimed to turn Koh Chang into an eco-tourism haven
The government has accepted in principle seven projects proposed by the residents and business operators of Koh Chang during the visit today (Monday) to Trat province by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o- cha and his cabinet. The prime minister will chair a mobile cabinet meeting in neighbouring Chanthaburi province on tomorrow and Wednesday. Prime Minister Prayut said he hoped the seven proposed projects would transform Koh Chang, the country’s second largest island after Phuket, into a model of eco-tourism city, with quality and safe farm products, skilled labour, strong community and efficient natural resources management. He told Trat people that he came to see them to listen to their problems and needs so that his government could address their wishes. He said his government was ready to look after the people and wanted them and to turn to one another instead of fighting one another to bring about prosperity, peace and... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Government endorses 7 projects aimed to turn Koh Chang into an eco-tourism haven, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- - Sri Lanka seeks to increase swap amount to $1 billion from RBI
- - Explosion, gunfire at Nairobi hotel and office complex
- Older News
- Vote! China Says It Exchanged Data with NASA on Far Side Landing VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - China exchanged data with NASA on its recent mission to land a Chinese spacecraft on...
- Vote! Phuket residents vote against U-turn flyover The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Local residents have voted not to have a U-turn flyover built over Thepkrasattri Rd...