Gordon slams Gulf Coast with tropical-force winds, rain
GULFPORT, Miss. (AP) — Gordon has begun hurling tropical storm-force winds onshore along the Alabama and western Florida Panhandle coastline. The National Hurricane Center says the core of Tropical Storm Gordon was still about 75 miles (125 kilometers) southeast of Biloxi, Mississippi as of 7 p.m. CDT Tuesday. That’s also about 70 miles (115 kilometers) […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Gordon slams Gulf Coast with tropical-force winds, rain, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Weather for January 18 Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - Bangkok Mostly cloudy. High 30ºC. Winds NE at 10 to 15 km/h. Phuket Partly cloudy,...
- Vote! Weather for January 17 Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - Bangkok Generally clear. High 33ºC. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 km/h. Phuket Thunderstorms developing...
- Vote! Weather for January 16 Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - Bangkok Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. High 33ºC. Winds NE at 10 to 15...