Golden Pin Design Award & Golden Pin Concept Design Award 2018 Jury List Announced
Aug 09, 2018 Picture: A total of 76 judges including Ad van Berlo, Kashiwa Sato, Edmond Bakos, Chris Lee, Lin Xiao-Yi, Shikuan Chen, Tony K.M. Chang, and Keng Ming Liu Taipei, TAIWAN — The Golden Pin Design Award and Golden Pin Concept Design Award announces its 2018 jury list today! This year, the Golden Pin Design Award judging system is changing to maximize the rigorousness and fairness of its judging; the award committee works year in, year out to improve in this capacity. There is a completely different jury panel for each of the three judging stages, including Preliminary Selection, Secondary Selection, and Final Selection. What’s more, there are a total of 76 judges this year, which is double the number from last year. The international judges include Ad van Berlo, Kashiwa Sato, Edmond Bakos, and Chris Lee. Meanwhile, the judges from Taiwan include Lin Xiao-Yi, Shikuan Chen, Tony K.M. Chang, and Keng Ming Liu. Together, they will choose a select number of Design Mark and Best Design winning entrants, which will be announced later this year. Ad van Berlo In addition to Ad van Berlo’s teaching position at Design Academy Eindhoven, which is one of the top design institutions in the Netherlands, back in 1982 he founded his own design studio, which grew to become the VanBerlo Group. His company’s clients include multinational corporations such as Robert Bosch GmbH and RB Group, among others. He has many international accolades ranging from the Red Dot and iF Design Award, to the Good Design Award, Industrial Design Excellence Award, and Dutch Design Award. An internationally acclaimed designer, he brings more than thirty years of professional experience to the Golden Pin Design Award 2018 Final Selection jury. Kashiwa Sato Famed for wow-ing the world with his innovative ideas, Japanese designer Kashiwa... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Golden Pin Design Award & Golden Pin Concept Design Award 2018 Jury List Announced, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Thursday, 9 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Meet Nor ‘Phoenix’ Diana, Malaysia's hijab-wearing wrestler pinning down men SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - A hijab-wearing, diminutive Malaysian wrestler known as “Phoenix” cuts an unusual figure in the ring, a female Muslim fighter taking on hulking opponents in a male-dominated world.Dressed in flame-patterned trousers,...
- Vote! Shangri-La Launches Global #MyShangriLa Photography Contest ASIA TODAY (4 days ago) - Jul 15, 2019 Picture: Invites Guests and Travellers to Share Moments of Joy with Hashtag #MyShangriLa Irresistible Prizes & All-Inclusive Getaway Await the Most Inspiring Shangri-La Moments 15 July...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury