Golden Pin Concept Design Award 2019 Announces 45 Design Mark Winners
Aug 21, 2019 Picture: Taipei, TAIWAN --( ASIA TODAY )-- The Golden Pin Concept Design Award announces 45 Design Mark winners from Taiwan, China, Singapore, and Germany. All 45 winning concept designs are competing to win a share of the award’s TWD$1,200,000 (approx. USD$39,000) prize and coveted Best Design trophy, which are to be presented at the award ceremony on December 5. Each concept design team must now prepare for the final selection on September 24, where they will pitch their concepts to a jury of international design experts. The secondary selection juries convened in Shanghai on August 10, and in Taipei on August 14 to choose the Design Mark winners. The jury was made up of sixteen design experts with wide ranging backgrounds to cover all four award categories — product design, communication design, spatial design, and integration design. Of the 45 Design Mark winners — there are 15 in product design, 24 in communication design, 3 in spatial design, and 3 in integration design — 23 from Taiwan, 20 from China, 1 from Singapore, and 1 from Germany. The jury praised the overall standard of concept design on display. Jimmy Chang (Creative Director of UID Create Ltd), David Wang (Founder of bod design corp.), Tony K.M. Chang (Regional Adviser to the World Design Organization), Jui-I Huang (Co-Founder of mistroom), and Shu-Yuan Wu (Director of Motif Planning & Design Consultants) all noted a trend in the concept designs seeking harmony between humanity and nature, reflecting the global movement for sustainability and social design, which has been a recurring theme at the Golden Pin Concept Design Award throughout recent years. Tony K.M. Chang pointed out that the concept designs are catering to a multitude of demographics, including products for elderly and disabled people. Wei-Hsiung Chan (Founder of Business Next... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Golden Pin Concept Design Award 2019 Announces 45 Design Mark Winners, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Wednesday, 21 August
- Older News
- Vote! Teo Choo Guan won the Swedish "World Peace Award" ASIA TODAY (Yesterday) - Sep 17, 2019 KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, Sept. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- WAKi International Group chairman and founder Teo Choo Guan became the first Malaysian to be awarded the World...
- Vote! DB Schenker scores a brace at the Supply Chain Asia Awards 2019 ASIA TODAY (2 days ago) - Sep 16, 2019 Picture: Singapore, 12 September 2019 --( ASIA TODAY )-- DB Schenker in Asia Pacific has been awarded the prestigious Supply Chain Innovation of the Year, as...
- Vote! Thailand secures six PATA Grand and Gold Awards 2019 Thailand Business News (5 days ago) - Bangkok, 12 September 2019 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is pleased to share that its “Khon, An Aesthetic Art of Drama” poster and five other Thai tourism products...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Polarized Politics Deepens Divide Over Who Is a 'Real' American
- - France’s Macron Toughens Immigration Stance Amid Fears of More Asylum Seekers
- - LA 'Tent Cities' Becoming Shantytowns, Expert Says
- - Trump 'Substantially' Increases Iran Sanctions, Blaming Tehran for Saudi Oil Field Attacks
- - Sri Lanka to hold presidential vote on Nov. 16
- - Pakistan refuses permission for Modi to fly across its airspace
- - Pakistani plan for media courts sparks fears for press freedom
- - Crossing on Pakistani-Afghan border expands to 24 hours in bid to boost trade
- - Pakistan PM to urge Trump to restart Afghan peace talks
- - UK Government Insists Suspension of Parliament Was Not Illegal