Gold shop owner arrested, more than 200 guns seized
KALASIN: An owner of a gold shop was arrested and more than 200 guns seized from his shop in Kuchinarai district, while a young man was arrested separately for illegally producing bullets.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Gold shop owner arrested, more than 200 guns seized, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- Older News
- Vote! Gold prices down B50 to B19,500 Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 19,056.12 baht per baht-weight...
- Vote! Gold prices down B50 to B19,550 Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 19,101.60 baht per baht-weight...