Gold prices up B50 to B18,500
The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 18,070.72 baht per baht-weight for gold ornaments and 18,400.00 baht per baht-weight for gold bars.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Gold prices up B50 to B18,500, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- Older News
- Vote! Gold prices up B150 to B19,800 Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 19,344.16 baht per baht-weight...
- Vote! Gold prices unchanged at B19,600 Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 19,147.08 baht per baht-weight...