Gold prices up B100 to B19,800
The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 19,344.16 baht per baht-weight for gold ornaments and 19,700.00 baht per baht-weight for gold bars.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Gold prices up B100 to B19,800, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - Thai woman, lover accused of killing German husband for insurance money
- - Bangkok air pollution hits danger levels; government measures scorned
- Older News
- Vote! Gold prices fell B50 to B19,550 Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Gold prices dropped 50 baht to 19,550.00 baht per baht-weight in Bangkok on Tuesday....
- Vote! Gold prices down B50 to B19,500 Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 19,056.12 baht per baht-weight...
- Vote! Gold prices down B50 to B19,550 Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 19,101.60 baht per baht-weight...