Gold prices up B100 to B19,200
The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 18,752.92 baht per baht-weight for gold ornaments, and 19,100 baht per baht-weight for gold bars.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Gold prices up B100 to B19,200, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Gold prices steady at B19,550 Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Gold prices were unchanged at 19,550.00 baht per baht-weight in Bangkok on Monday....