Gold prices fell B50 to B19,650
Gold prices dropped 50 baht to 19,650.00 baht per baht-weight in Bangkok on Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Gold prices fell B50 to B19,650, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Gold prices unchanged at B19,350 Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 18,904.52 baht per baht-weight...
- Vote! Gold prices down 50 baht to B19,400 Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The Gold Traders Association on Friday morning announced buying prices at 18,950.00 baht per baht-weight...