Gold prices down B50 to B18,650
The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 18,222.32 baht per baht-weight for gold ornaments, and 18,550 baht per baht-weight for gold bars.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Gold prices down B50 to B18,650, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 8 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Gold races to a near 6-year high on central bank stimulus cues and Middle East worries CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Gold prices steadied after shooting up to a near six-year high on Friday, surpassing the key $1,400 level....
- Vote! Gold prices ease after earlier spike above $1,400 per ounce to prices not seen in nearly 6 years CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Gold prices gained for a second day in a row on Friday, touching levels not seen in almost 6 years....
- Vote! Gold spikes above $1,400 per ounce to prices not seen in nearly 6 years CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Gold prices soared for a second day in a row Friday, touching levels not seen in almost 6 years....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - Eric Trump Says He Was Spit on at Chicago Cocktail Lounge
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Phuket in the Top Ten list of Best Places to Visit
- - Rodrigo Duterte backflips on Chinese fishing in Philippine waters, insisting exclusive rights will not be waived
- - Thai car manufacturers upbeat about sales