Global Cloud Xchange Named ‘Best Managed Services Provider’ by Telecom Asia Awards 2019
May 22, 2019 HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global Cloud Xchange (GCX), a subsidiary of Reliance Communications, has been named ‘Best Managed Services Provider’ by Telecom Asia Awards 2019. Now in its 22nd year, the Telecom Asia Awards are the region’s longest-running and most prestigious telecom industry awards which recognize outstanding performance by service providers and industry executives. The Telecom Asia Award 2019 winners were chosen from a shortlist of candidates nominated by Telecom Asia readers, editors and an independent panel of industry experts for innovation, financial performance, technology, market leadership and corporate governance. “We are delighted to be named Best Managed Services Provider by Telecom Asia for the second time. As a global subsea network operator, GCX is at the heart of digital transformation, where the network is a critical component to address end-to-end security and application performance issues in a continuously advancing world,” said Bill Barney, Chairman GCX and Chief Executive Officer Reliance Communications. “We are truly honored by this recognition as it is an affirmation of our strategic focus in building innovative solutions for global enterprises and delivering best-in-class products and services to support and catalyze their growth ambitions.” GCX has unrivalled and unsurpassed pedigree in providing Managed Network Services on a truly global scale, having deployed hundreds of business-critical customer networks across hundreds of thousands of customer locations for more than 20 years. The company pioneered the use of broadband Internet in fully-managed enterprise WANs to connect users globally back to their corporate networks and key applications, thereby driving down network costs and equipping customers with the flexibility and agility to meet the most demanding corporate requirements. About Global Cloud Xchange Global Cloud Xchange (GCX), a subsidiary of Reliance Communications, offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions customized for carriers, enterprises and new media companies. GCX owns the world’s... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Global Cloud Xchange Named ‘Best Managed Services Provider’ by Telecom Asia Awards 2019, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Wednesday, 22 May
- Older News
- Vote! China’s Top 3 Telcos to collaborate on 5G network construction, shares prices soar ASIA TODAY (2 days ago) - Aug 16, 2019 Picture: Aug 16, 2019 (China Knowledge) - China's top three largest telecommunication companies China Unicom (CHU), China Mobile (CHL) and China Telecom (CHJHF) have entered negotiation...
- Vote! ByteDance launches Toutiao search engine, poses strong challenge to Baidu ASIA TODAY (4 days ago) - Aug 14, 2019 Picture: Aug 13, 2019 (China Knowledge) - ByteDance has just launched a new search engine named Toutiao Search, which has a clean and tidy home page,...
- Vote! Slice and SOMPO Announce ICS Proof-of-Value Contract Bringing On-Demand Insurance to Asia ASIA TODAY (4 days ago) - Aug 14, 2019 Slice ICS platform now used by top insurers in the U.S., Canada, UK, and Asia Pacific NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Slice Labs Inc., the first on-demand insurance cloud...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul