Global Cloud Xchange Named ‘Best Managed Services Provider’ by Telecom Asia Awards 2019
May 22, 2019 HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global Cloud Xchange (GCX), a subsidiary of Reliance Communications, has been named ‘Best Managed Services Provider’ by Telecom Asia Awards 2019. Now in its 22nd year, the Telecom Asia Awards are the region’s longest-running and most prestigious telecom industry awards which recognize outstanding performance by service providers and industry executives. The Telecom Asia Award 2019 winners were chosen from a shortlist of candidates nominated by Telecom Asia readers, editors and an independent panel of industry experts for innovation, financial performance, technology, market leadership and corporate governance. “We are delighted to be named Best Managed Services Provider by Telecom Asia for the second time. As a global subsea network operator, GCX is at the heart of digital transformation, where the network is a critical component to address end-to-end security and application performance issues in a continuously advancing world,” said Bill Barney, Chairman GCX and Chief Executive Officer Reliance Communications. “We are truly honored by this recognition as it is an affirmation of our strategic focus in building innovative solutions for global enterprises and delivering best-in-class products and services to support and catalyze their growth ambitions.” GCX has unrivalled and unsurpassed pedigree in providing Managed Network Services on a truly global scale, having deployed hundreds of business-critical customer networks across hundreds of thousands of customer locations for more than 20 years. The company pioneered the use of broadband Internet in fully-managed enterprise WANs to connect users globally back to their corporate networks and key applications, thereby driving down network costs and equipping customers with the flexibility and agility to meet the most demanding corporate requirements. About Global Cloud Xchange Global Cloud Xchange (GCX), a subsidiary of Reliance Communications, offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions customized for carriers, enterprises and new media companies. GCX owns the world’s... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Global Cloud Xchange Named ‘Best Managed Services Provider’ by Telecom Asia Awards 2019, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Wednesday, 22 May
- Older News
- Vote! Grab said to be eyeing Bangkok-based startup Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Singapore ride-hailing giant Grab held talks to acquire payments provider 2C2P Pte and was turned down, according to people familiar with the matter, a sign of the ambitions Southeast Asia’s...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue