Girl, 18 months old, dies after falling into school grease trap
PHUKET: The President of the Krabi Provincial Administration Organisation (OrBorJor) has ordered officials to take steps to prevent any further danger to children after an 18-month-old girl died after she fell into a grease trap at a government school in Krabi Town on Tuesday (Oct 23).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Girl, 18 months old, dies after falling into school grease trap, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- Older News
- Vote! VIDEO: Thai netizens outraged as school makes student cut hair Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - A student at a school in Kanchanaburi, western Thailand, has uploaded a video to social media...