Ghosts or bad luck, Labour Ministry holds an exorcism
Spooky incidents at the Labour Ministry’s Bangkok headquarters prompted a ritual exorcism on Thursday aimed at freeing trapped spirits of the deceased and shielding civil servants from further disturbances. Lights turning on and off and doors opening by themselves were also blamed on “bad feng shui” at the ministry compound in Din Daeng district. Narongsak Khukittirat from the Chaopor Nagaraj Jansen Shrine in Nakhon Sawan, who led the ritual, pointed out that a road cuts right through the compound, which he said allows wandering spirits to manifest paranormal phenomena. Narongsak, who is known as Ajarn Haew Mordu Thevada, and monks from Wat Cherng Tha in Lop Buri conducted the hour-long ceremony, which Labour Minister Pol General Adul Saengsingkaew and permanent secretary Jarin Chakkaphark attended. It was described as “the ministry’s largest such ritual” ever. The crowd of 500 observers also included private citizens and migrant workers waiting to be registered... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Ghosts or bad luck, Labour Ministry holds an exorcism, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn is hoping for an election, but some Labour politicians believe a...
- Vote! UK Labour Party wants a general election — but a second referendum is more likely, MP says CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn is hoping for an election, but some Labour politicians believe a...