Ghosn 'received $9m improperly' from unit
TOKYO: Arrested auto executive Carlos Ghosn improperly received €7.8 million ($9 million) in compensation from a joint venture between Nissan Motor Co and Mitsubishi Motors Corp, the companies said on Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Ghosn 'received $9m improperly' from unit, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 18 January
- Older News
- Vote! Nissan’s Former Chairman Indicted on New Breach of Trust Charges VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Japanese prosecutors have indicted jailed former chairman of Nissan Motor Company Carlos Ghosn on a fresh charge of aggravated breach of trust under Japan's Companies Act. The new charge announced...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says