German tourist dies after ghost-riding on his high power bike
A German tourist has been killed after ghost-riding (riding in the opposite direction to the traffic) on his high-power motorcycle. He crashed head-on with a pickup truck in Chiang Mai road early this morning. The tourist has been identified as Jan Single. Police also found a quantity of marijuana in a zip-lock plastic bag he was carrying at the time of the incident. The man’s Honda Rebel 500 motorcycle was badly damaged. It collided into the front of a pickup driven by 26 year old Suttahwee Suesat. Chiang Mai rescue workers responded to the accident on Mahidol Road in Tambon Pa Daed in the main city district at 1.45am. The driver of the pick-up told police he was driving quite fast at the time and suddenly spotted the motorcycle driving directly towards him in the wrong lane of traffic. He said he was unable to stop in time and collided with the motorcycle. Witnesses told police they saw the Mr Single ride his motorcycle to a 7-Eleven. When he left the shop he headed off on the wrong direction. The witnesses said the German appeared to be intoxicated. SOURCE: The Nation The post German tourist dies after ghost-riding on his high power bike appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, German tourist dies after ghost-riding on his high power bike, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Friday, 17 May
- Older News
- Vote! Thai hotel engineer arrested for stabbing German tourist and theft on Koh Samui Samui Times (3 days ago) - Police on Koh Samui have arrested a 27 year old hotel employee for the stabbing of a German tourist and the theft of gold jewelry from his Thai female companion last week. ...
- Vote! German tourist’s head bound with duct tape – Thai police suspect suicide Samui Times (4 days ago) - Ao Nang, Krabi police called to a luxury hotel’s 6th floor on Tuesday found a 40 year old German tourist dead in bed. Christopher Faust’s head was covered in a...
- Vote! German man dies in motorbike accident The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Police may yet charge a Thai man for his part in a fatal head-on collision on Monday night (June 10) that killed a 58-year-old German man....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue