German man dies after suicide leap at airport terminal
A German tourist died after jumping from the fourth floor of the passenger terminal at Suvarnabhumi Airport on Thursday. Police identified the man as Mike Schwager (not the official spelling), 52. He body fell on to a concrete beam above the ground floor near toilet rooms behind the duty-free shop in Zone E. Rescuers and a medical team took him down from the beam, gave him first aid and took him to the Samitivej Suvarnabhumi clinic, where he died. Airport officials told police that the man had been due to fly to Zurich via Dubai on October 7, with the first of those two flights having left Bangkok at 9pm that day. However, he had refused to board the plane and had been staying in the airport ever since. The Germany Embassy has been informed so they can tell his family. The Nation The post German man dies after suicide leap at airport terminal appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, German man dies after suicide leap at airport terminal, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Friday, 12 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! German tourist dies after ghost-riding on his high power bike Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - A German tourist has been killed after ghost-riding (riding in the opposite direction to the traffic) on his high-power motorcycle. He crashed head-on with a pickup truck in Chiang Mai...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach