Future Forward's Piyabutr denies charges
Future Forward Party secretary-general Piyabutr Saengkanokkul has denied computer crime and contempt of court charges stemming from a video clip of him reading a party statement on the Constitutional Court's decision to dissolve the Thai Raksa Chart Party in March.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Future Forward's Piyabutr denies charges, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 17 April
- Older News
- Vote! Thanathorn may face probe over Future Forward Party loan Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Activist Srisuwan Janya is planning to petition the Election Commission (EC) to investigate whether Future Forward Party (FFP) leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit has broken the law for giving a loan worth...
- Vote! Future Forward seeks ally in microparty seats fight Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The Future Forward Party (FFP) has submitted a petition to the Office of the Ombudsman asking whether it thinks the Election Commission's (EC) decision to award one party-list seat each...
- Vote! Future Forward Party seeks ally in 11 small party seats fight Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Future Forward Party (FFP) has submitted a petition to the Office of the Ombudsman asking whether it thinks the Election Commission's (EC) decision to award one party-list seat each...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters