Future Forward to push charter changes after election
The Future Forward Party says it will kick off its campaign to amend the 2017 constitution on Feb 25, the day after the planned general election.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Future Forward to push charter changes after election, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 6 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Thanathorn forced to sit out Parliament opening today amid media share controversy Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - “This is not the time to lose hope. It’s the time to stand against injustice.” – Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit The Constitutional Court has agreed to hear the Election Commission’s plea to...
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand’s constitutional court blocks Future Forward leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit’s bid for prime minister role SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Thailand’s constitutional court on Thursday suspended the MP status of a politician popular with millennial voters after he was accused of breaking an electoral law, a day before parliament was...
- Vote! Thanathorn may face probe over Future Forward Party loan Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Activist Srisuwan Janya is planning to petition the Election Commission (EC) to investigate whether Future Forward Party (FFP) leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit has broken the law for giving a loan worth...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea