Fullshare hosted Sheng Kung Hui St. Christopher's Home at the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2018
Apr 09, 2018 (9 April, 2018 - Hong Kong) - Fullshare Holdings Limited ("Fullshare" or the "Company" and, together with its subsidiaries, the "Group", stock code: 00607) hosted a party on 6 April for children from Sheng Kung Hui St. Christopher's Home ("SKH St. Christopher's Home") at the Hong Kong Sevens 2018 together with volunteers from Fullshare and Sparrow Early Learning Pty Ltd ("Sparrow"), a subsidiary of Fullshare and one of Australia's leading early education and care providers. SKH St. Christopher's Home provides residential child care service and after school care service to over 500 children and youngsters in Hong Kong each year. Fullshare invited children from SKH St. Christopher's Home to the Company's VIP suite to experience the atmosphere of the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens. The invitation provided the children, who would not normally have an opportunity to experience a live sporting match with a chance to... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Fullshare hosted Sheng Kung Hui St. Christopher's Home at the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong's port has fallen behind rivals. Industry experts say it needs to be more competitive CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Hong Kong's once world-beating port needs to raise its game or risk falling further behind...
- Vote! Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: A giant container ship sailing under a suspension bridge; Chinese cemeteries as densely...
- Vote! Hong Kong developers are transforming run-down buildings ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Today) - HONG KONG’S property developers are looking to transform run-down buildings into profit generators in the...