Fullshare Holdings Limited Entered into a Five-year Strategic Cooperation Agreement with BOCOM Bank to gain an Indicative Overall Financing Credit of RMB10 Billion
Mar 30, 2018 (28 March 2018 - Hong Kong) Fullshare Holdings Limited ("Fullshare Holdings" or the "Company"; SEHK stock code: 607, together with its subsidiaries, the "Group") is pleased to announce that on 28 March 2018, the Company has entered into a strategic cooperation agreement with Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Jiangsu Province Branches) (交通銀行股份有限公司江蘇省分行) ("BOCOM Bank"), in which BOCOM Bank agrees to provide an indicative overall financing credit of RMB10 billion to the Group. The Group shall treat BOCOM Bank as one of the main cooperative banks for banking services and BOCOM Bank shall treat the Group as one of its VIP customers and will carry out multilevel cooperation in relation to the provision of financing and credit, tourism business acquisition finance, supply-chain finance, commercial real estate finance, debt financing services, financial advisor services, account management services, asset management services and other offshore banking services. The term of the agreement is five years from the date of the agreement. The parties will enter into separate agreements in relation to each above specific service, and terms under the separate agreements will prevail to the extent they are inconsistent with the terms of the agreement. Mr. Ji Changqun, Executive Director, Chairman and CEO of Fullshare Holdings Limited commented, "We are delighted to have reached an agreement with BOCOM bank after the strategic cooperation with China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited (Nanjing Branch) in May last year as the agreement will allow the Group to secure various privileged banking and financing services from one of the leading banks in China. The RMB10 billion financing credit will be a strong backup for the Group in pursuing business opportunities in the tourism, education and commercial real estate industry whilst allowing the Group to enjoy growth by capturing consumption upgrades in China. The unequivocal support... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Fullshare Holdings Limited Entered into a Five-year Strategic Cooperation Agreement with BOCOM Bank to gain an Indicative Overall Financing Credit of RMB10 Billion, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Thursday, 29 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Prime Bank JCB Platinum Credit Card Launch ASIA TODAY (4 days ago) - Mar 12, 2019 Picture: Dhaka and Tokyo, Mar 12, 2019 - (ACN Newswire) - Prime Bank Limited (Prime Bank), a major commercial bank in Bangladesh, and JCB International (JCBI),...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - New Zealand mosque massacre suspect Brenton Tarrant flashes ‘white power’ gesture in court, as PM Jacinda Ardern vows ‘gun laws will change’
- - New Zealand mosque massacre suspect Brenton Tarrant faces court, as PM Jacinda Ardern vows ‘our gun laws will change’
- - Shadowy group plotting Kim Jong-un’s overthrow raided a North Korean embassy in broad daylight
- - World reacts to ‘horrific’ New Zealand mosque massacre by Brenton Tarrant with sorrow, solidarity and fury
- - Chinese Envoy Calls Muslim Detention Centers 'Campuses'
- - Beijing Done, for Now, Acquiring Land in South China Sea
- - Muslims React to New Zealand Mosque Attacks
- - Chinese Envoy Calls Muslim Detention Centers ‘Campuses’
- - World reacts to ‘horrific’ New Zealand mosque massacre with sorrow, solidarity and fury
- - Australian family escapes serious injury after Phuket tour van suffers blowout