Fullshare Be Named the Official Tourism Partner of the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2018
Apr 03, 2018 (28 March 2018 - Hong Kong) - Fullshare Holdings Limited ("Fullshare" or the "Company" and, together with its subsidiaries, the "Group", stock code: 00607) is delighted to be named the official tourism partner of the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2018. Fullshare will support the world's premier rugby event, which will be held in the magnificent Hong Kong Stadium from 6 April to 8 April. As one of the biggest rugby events on the international sporting and entertainment calendar, the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens is "Where the World Comes to Play" and attracts fans from every corner of the globe to watch some of the world's greatest rugby players compete in the HSBC Sevens World Series. With more than 36 hours of world-class sports and entertainment, the Hong Kong Sevens is expected to attract over 120,000 spectators including high-spending overnight visitors fueling the growth of... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Fullshare Be Named the Official Tourism Partner of the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - Two men carrying at least 24 severed rhino horns have been arrested at Hong Kong...
- Vote! WeChat's most censored topics in 2018 include US-China trade war, Huawei CFO arrest: Report CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - A new report from a team of researchers at The University of Hong Kong's Journalism...
- Vote! Hong Kong pushes ahead with blanket ban on e-cigarettes Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - It may be time to kick the habit for vapers in Hong Kong as officials...