Fullshare (607.HK) Has Been Named Official Education Partner of F.C. Internazionale Milano S.p.A
May 21, 2018 Picture: (20 May 2018 - Hong Kong) Fullshare Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 607.HK) is proud to become an official education partner of F.C. Internazionale Milano S.p.A as of 18 May. Fullshare is exploring joint initiatives in the education industry in the Asia Pacific region. Fullshare plans to establish an Inter Academy in Australia together with Sparrow Early Learning Pty Ltd. ("Sparrow"), a subsidiary of the Group which operates 28 childcare facilities across Australia. The Inter Academy will provide children of all ages an invaluable opportunity to access sports education under the mentorship of world-class coaches and players. With the support from the Group's resources in Australia, Fullshare is considering to introduce the Inter Brand to the Asia Pacific Region. Co-head of Investment Department at Fullshare, Mr. Jonathan Broughton highlights that, "We are proud to become the official education partner of F.C. Internazionale. Fullshare is looking forward... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Fullshare (607.HK) Has Been Named Official Education Partner of F.C. Internazionale Milano S.p.A, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence