Fresh Taiwan at NY NOW 2018 - Taiwanese Design Wins Big in USA
Aug 07, 2018 Picture: New York, USA --( ASIA TODAY )-- For a third year, Fresh Taiwan is exhibiting at NY NOW in New York, showcasing products by ten emerging Taiwanese designers — HMM, Studio Lim, DAQI Concept, PARSEC Design Studio, eguchi toys, [bi.du.haev], Singular Concept, Beyond Object, Yenchenyawen Design Studio, and Magi-Steel. Fresh Taiwan is a multi-dimensional cluster of creative products, featuring everything from coffee sets and tableware, to stationery, fashion accessories, decorations, and much more. Organized by the Taiwan (R.O.C.) Ministry of Culture and executed by Taiwan Design Center, the project was launched in 2012 on a mission to elevate the profile of Taiwanese design around the globe. Last year at NY NOW, Fresh Taiwan’s Studio Lim was selected from among thousands of other entrants for inclusion in the trade show’s Sustainability themed exhibition. Guests at the Fresh Taiwan booth included representatives from one of the biggest US homeware retailers ABC Carpet & Home, as well as e-commerce giant Amazon, British fashion brand Paul Smith, lifestyle and fashion select shop The Line, and NYC stationery store Goods for the Study. Corporate gift buyers from Uber, Four Seasons, and Mandarin Oriental, also showed interest in purchasing products from Fresh Taiwan brands. This is Fresh Taiwan’s second international event in 2018, having already exhibited at Ambiente in Frankfurt, while later this year it heads to BIG + BIH in Bangkok. If you’re heading to NY NOW, don’t miss Fresh Taiwan, booth 3930 in Hall 3A, Accent on Design. This year’s special feature is an experiential cold drip tea and coffee bar where you can enjoy a mug of home roasted coffee, or a delicate cup of Longjing tea. The cold drip tea and coffee is infused for 6 hours using the Cold Brew System designed by [bi.du.haev] and the coffee... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Fresh Taiwan at NY NOW 2018 - Taiwanese Design Wins Big in USA, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Tuesday, 7 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! China Says US Should Not Allow Visit by Taiwan's Leader VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - China is criticizing a short visit by Taiwan's president to the United States, saying it violates the "one-China" principle.Foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang urged the U.S. on Friday to cease...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Phuket python caught feasting on Rawai chickens
- - 30 bedroom Patong Hotel for lease
- - Phuket surf warning issued as storm conditions rise
- - Storm weather warning issued for Phuket
- - Phuket Town main road to close one lane for sports parade
- - After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe
- - Modern Apartments in Patong for sale
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'