Fresh Taiwan at NY NOW 2018 - Taiwanese Design Wins Big in USA
Aug 07, 2018 Picture: New York, USA --( ASIA TODAY )-- For a third year, Fresh Taiwan is exhibiting at NY NOW in New York, showcasing products by ten emerging Taiwanese designers — HMM, Studio Lim, DAQI Concept, PARSEC Design Studio, eguchi toys, [bi.du.haev], Singular Concept, Beyond Object, Yenchenyawen Design Studio, and Magi-Steel. Fresh Taiwan is a multi-dimensional cluster of creative products, featuring everything from coffee sets and tableware, to stationery, fashion accessories, decorations, and much more. Organized by the Taiwan (R.O.C.) Ministry of Culture and executed by Taiwan Design Center, the project was launched in 2012 on a mission to elevate the profile of Taiwanese design around the globe. Last year at NY NOW, Fresh Taiwan’s Studio Lim was selected from among thousands of other entrants for inclusion in the trade show’s Sustainability themed exhibition. Guests at the Fresh Taiwan booth included representatives from one of the biggest US... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Fresh Taiwan at NY NOW 2018 - Taiwanese Design Wins Big in USA, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence