Frenchman found dead in bed in Hat Yai guest house
Investigators are keeping an open mind after a 64 year old French national was found dead in a guest house room on Sunday. The maid went to room 358 at the guest house on Niphat Uthit Road in the tourist area of the southern Thai town around midday. Getting no response she went in as the door was not locked. She found Patrick Andre Marie naked in bed and the cops were called. Pol Capt Dechawat Makkham said that there was no sign of a struggle or injuries on the body though a chair was on its side in the room. The deceased had been staying since last Tuesday and always went there when visiting Hat Yai. He was last seen entering the room at around 11 pm on Saturday night. Police have yet to determine what happened and if the deceased was with anyone. Investigations continue as they... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Frenchman found dead in bed in Hat Yai guest house, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- - NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist
- - “Ya Dong” seller beats drunk customer to death for kicking his four year old
- Older News
- Vote! Motorcyclist hit by train Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - SONGKHLA: A migrant worker on a motorcycle was badly hurt when hit by a train...
- Vote! Thousands of fake luxury watches seized in Hat Yai Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SONGKHLA: More than 2,200 counterfeit luxury watches were seized from shops at a popular market...