French MRO Revima to build landing gear facility in Chonburi
The facility will focus on Airbus A320, Boeing 737 and ATR family landing gears. It will be equipped with the latest state-of-the-art machines and will include all necessary special processes for full in-house repair & overhaul of landing gears. The French landing gear MRO provider has started construction of a new facility in Chonburi, Thailand. The 12000 m2 facility will employ up to 300 employees, and represents an investment of over 30 MUSD. “We found Thailand to be a great choice due to its central location in Asia, its infrastructure, ease of doing business and workforce quality. Thailand will become our regional customer support hub for Asia-Pacific. Our objective is to deliver quality and customer service of the highest standards in the region to support our customers’ operations. We aim to have our facility fully certified and ready to ship to our customers by the first quarter of 2020.” Olivier Legrand, President & CEO of Revima Digitally connected from its machines to its technical documentation, warehouses, monitoring and customer communication systems, it will also be environmentally friendly, with zero rejection waste water management systems and advanced fire detection and suppression technology. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, French MRO Revima to build landing gear facility in Chonburi, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Thailand Business News - Thursday, 14 February
- Older News
- Vote! 7 French fighter jets make emergency landing in Indonesia Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - BANDA ACEH, Indonesia: Poor weather has forced seven French navy fighter jets taking part in a training exercise to make emergency landings in northern Indonesia....
- Vote! Airbus to send venture proposals Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - European aircraft manufacturer Airbus has been urged to submit related proposals for the formation of a joint venture with Thai Airways International Plc (THAI) by June 7 to develop the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach