French aromas near Nai Harn at Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill
Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill is now open. Located near Nai Harn Beach in Tambon Rawai, it serves international cuisine under the direction of famous French chef, Pascal Guedin.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, French aromas near Nai Harn at Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Community - Friday, 11 January
- Older News
- Vote! Notre-Dame, soul of the French nation Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - PARIS: Paris was struck in its very heart on Monday as flames devoured the roof of Notre-Dame, the medieval cathedral made famous by Victor Hugo, its two massive towers flanked...
- Vote! No action on illegal construction at Ao Sane luxury villa as deadline passes The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: The contractor of a luxury villa project at Ao Sane, on the coastal road north of Nai Harn Beach, has failed to make any corrections to the project after...
- Vote! Body of man washed off rocks while fishing washes ashore at Nai Harn Beach The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: The body of a man who fell into the sea while fishing on rocks near the windmill at Phromthep Cape early yesterday morning was recovered from floating offshore at...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - King cobra female caught in Patong, 30 eggs missing from nest
- - Soldier dies after motorbike hits power pole in Thalang
- - US bitcoin trader may face death penalty in Thailand over 'sea home'
- - British diver Josh Bratchley, who helped save Thai soccer team, brought back from US underwater cave in dramatic rescue
- - Taiwan presidential run by Terry Gou creates ‘uncertain’ future for Foxconn, analysts say