Free emergency water to be delivered to Kamala residents
PHUKET: The Kamala Tambon Administration Organisation (OrBorTor) has announced that it will begin to distribute free water to residents from tomorrow (Apr 26).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Free emergency water to be delivered to Kamala residents, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 25 April
- Older News
- Vote! Hillside Condo in Kamala for sale Phuket Property Sales (4 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentHillside Condo in Kamala for sale. Kamala Modern Condo with Foreign freehold / Leasehold ownership and 10 minute...
- Vote! Surin Hospital water crisis 'relieved', Prawit says Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Surin Hospital, which was facing a major water shortage last week, has been saved from its water emergency following the construction of eight artesian wells....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest