Freak storm to hit all parts of Thailand during March 6-9
The Thai Meteorological Department issued a warning of freak storm in regions of the country tomorrow (Tuesday) until Friday, with the possibility of hail storm in some parts of the northern and northeastern regions. The freak storm was attributable to strong high pressure from China which has blanketed southern China and is expected to move downward to cover the Northeast and the South China Sea on Tuesday. During the storm, the department warned people to avoid taking cover under big trees or standing under huge bill boards which are not strong and to refrain from staying in the open field for their safety sake. Farmers are also warned that their crops may be damaged from the freak storm. The following provinces to be hit by freak storm tomorrow and Wednesday include Loei, Nong Bua Lamphu, Nong Khai, Udon Thani, Bung Karn, Sakhon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom, Muk Dahan, Khon Kaen, Chaiyaphum,... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Freak storm to hit all parts of Thailand during March 6-9, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site