Four Trang islands to be closed to tourism for four months
Four islands in the Haad Chao Mai National Park in Trang will be closed to tourists for four months from June 1. Narong Kong-iad, chief of the Haad Chao Mai park, said on Saturday that access to the park will be denied to tourist from June 1 to September 30 for the nature to rehabilitate itself. He said there will be a strong southwest monsoon during the period, so it could be dangerous for tourists to go out to the sea. He said four popular tourist destinations – Koh Mook, Koh Kradan, Koh Waen and Koh Chuek – will be closed to tourists. The Nation The post Four Trang islands to be closed to tourism for four months appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Four Trang islands to be closed to tourism for four months, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Sunday, 19 May
- Older News
- Vote! 10th dugong found dead in the sea off Trang province Samui Times (6 days ago) - Another dead dugong was found floating in the sea, between Ya Island in Trang province and Ngai Island of Krabi, by a tour boat on Saturday. The find was reported...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thais warned to take precautions against chikungunya fever
- - Trump Says He Did Nothing Wrong in Call with Ukrainian Leader
- - 'Game of Thrones,' 'Veep' Aim for Records at Emmy Awards
- - 3 bedroom private pool Villa for sale Rawai
- - Are dictatorships better than democracies at fighting climate change?
- - Steps forward: The zero waste shop doing more than saving the environment
- - Pakistan Bus Crash Kills 26; Brakes Fail on Mountain Road
- - Travel Firm Thomas Cook Teeters on Edge as Talks Continue
- - Afghanistan's Taliban meets Chinese government in Beijing
- - For ‘pretties’, wages high, but also risk