Four tourists stung by jellyfish on Patong Beach
PHUKET: Lifeguards station at Patong Beach have today (Oct 4) confirmed that four tourist have been stung by jellyfish at various locations along the beach.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Four tourists stung by jellyfish on Patong Beach, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - India-Pakistan crisis: Saudi Arabia aims to de-escalate tensions
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- - Pogba fires United into FA Cup last eight
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! UK and French tourists missing in Australia beach search BBC News Asia (Yesterday) - Items belonging to Hugo Palmer and Erwan Ferrieux were found on a popular beach, police...
- Older News
- Vote! Patong traffic alert for Central opening The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to avoid the area where Bangla Rd joins Rat-U-Thit...
- Vote! Patong Police Chief: Leave your valuables at home The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police have issued a warning to tourists to look after their belongings after...