Four tourists stung by jellyfish on Patong Beach
PHUKET: Lifeguards station at Patong Beach have today (Oct 4) confirmed that four tourist have been stung by jellyfish at various locations along the beach.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Four tourists stung by jellyfish on Patong Beach, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 4 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! 99 bedroom Patong beach Resort for sale Phuket Property Sales (4 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent 99 bedroom Patong beach Resort for sale. This Resort has 39 Bathrooms and is selling now for...
- Vote! Sea view Condos for sale Surin beach Phuket Property Sales (5 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent Sea view Condos for sale Surin beach. Patong Modern / Western style Condo with Foreign freehold /...
- Vote! Na Jomtien beach polluted with putrid wastewater – tourists urged to stay away Samui Times (5 days ago) - Tourists have been warned to avoid Na Jomtien beach in Chonburi after wastewater contaminated the sea turning it black. The warning comes after footage shared to social media on Saturday...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea