Four injured in pickup-lorry crash
NAKHON SI THAMMARAT: A kamnan was seriously injured and three other people were also hurt in a crash between a pickup and a 22-wheel lorry in Thung Yai district early Sunday, police said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Four injured in pickup-lorry crash, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 8 April, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi Phuket Gazette (Today) - A pickup truck has lost control and collided with a fresh seafood pickup truck in Krabi. Locals helped to collect the fresh seafood and take it back to the pickup...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Drivers injured as minivan collides with pickup in Krabi Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - A driver has sustained injuries after a minivan collided with a pickup truck in Krabi. Plai Phraya Police were notified of the incident yesterday on the southern Seaboard Road in Plai...
- Older News
- Vote! Woman killed, nine injured in seven-vehicle pileup in Nakhon Si Thammarat Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - A woman has died and nine others injured in a pileup involving four pick-up trucks, a sedan and two motorcycles on a road in Nakhon Si Thammarat this morning. Police...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea