Four die after train hits pickup in Surat Thani
SURAT THANI: Four people were killed after a pickup truck driven by a Bangkok lawyer broke down as it crossed railway tracks and was hit by a train in Wiang Sa district on Thursday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Four die after train hits pickup in Surat Thani, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 8 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Three killed when train hits stalled truck on crossing Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - NAKHON SAWAN: Two adults and a child were killed and another person injured when their stalled truck was hit by a Phichit-Bangkok train at a level crossing in Takhli district...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival