Four Chinese charged over Cambodian building collapse that killed 28 people in Sihanoukville
A court in Cambodia has charged four Chinese people with crimes over the collapse of a building under construction that killed 28 workers.The Preah Sihanouk provincial court said on Tuesday the construction owner was charged with unintentional homicide and the three other Chinese were charged with conspiracy.The four were put in pretrial detention. The charges carry a penalty of up to three years in jail.The unfinished condominium doubled as housing for the workers who were building the seven…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Four Chinese charged over Cambodian building collapse that killed 28 people in Sihanoukville, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Monday, 24 June
- Older News
- Vote! Huge Chinese influx divides Sihanoukville Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SIHANOUKVILLE, Cambodia: An ongoing massive influx of Chinese into the coastal city of Sihanoukville is generating mixed reactions among local residents....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Haziq Abdul Aziz detained for role in Malaysian sex video implicating minister Azmin Ali
- - Student killed by electrocution in Phuket public park under investigation
- - Pastor confirmed with Ebola as disease spreads in DR Congo
- - Local Afghan Journalist Killed by Unknown Assailants
- - Tropical Storm Barry Downgraded to Tropical Depression
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights
- - Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor