Four bull sharks sighted in Hua Hin sea
Four bull sharks were sighted in the sea near Khao Tao in Hua Hin district of Prachuap Khiri Khan by authorities conducting searches on patrol boats and by drones. Thipamas Upnoi, director of the Marine and Coastal Resources and Development Centre at the Central Gulf of Thailand said the observation operation which began late yesterday (April 19) until Friday morning found four sharks, believed to be bull sharks in the area off Khao Tao in Hua Hin. She said the sharks are about 1-2 metres long. They were sighted swimming on the sea surface. The operation followed the April 15 shark attack of a Norwegian tourist swimming near Hat Sai Noi. He sustained injuries to his leg and is now in safe condition. Bannarak Sermthong, director of Marine and Coastal Resources Management Office 4, said Khao Tao is a big rock hill in the sea coast with no beach. Such location... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Four bull sharks sighted in Hua Hin sea, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Trump briefed in Florida on 'productive' China trade talks
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing Samui Times (Today) - A Thai woman told her husband on Thursday that she was on her way to...
- Older News
- Vote! Woman stomped to death by wild elephants Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - HUA HIN: A woman on the way to visit her ailing mother was found stomped...