Former PM Yingluck reported to have Cambodian passport
Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra is the holder of a Cambodian passport, the South China Morning Post has learned, adding weight to the theory she fled Thailand in 2017 via Cambodia, despite strenuous denials by Phnom Penh.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Former PM Yingluck reported to have Cambodian passport, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! So long, farewell – Yingluck says goodbye to Thai politics Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - Former Thai PM, and fugitive, Yingluck Shinawatra is saying she has “washed her hands of...